CIM strives for business leaders and opinion formers to recognise the positive contribution professional marketing can bring to their organisations, the economy and wider society. We support, develop and represent marketers, organisations and the profession all over the world.
Our ability to award Chartered Marketer status recognises a marketer's commitment to staying current and abiding by a professional Code of Conduct. While our diverse range of training courses and world-renowned qualifications, enable modern marketers to thrive in their roles and deliver long-term success for businesses.
CIM provides members and organisations with five key benefits:
• Partnership - CIM is a professional and organisational partner to support performance and career development
• Education - CIM allows individuals and businesses to continuously upskill
• Information - CIM keeps members up to date with the latest marketing thinking, and keeps organisations at the forefront of practices
• Connection - CIM provides access to services, expertise and peers
• Recognition - CIM is the global benchmark of professional competence
Find out more about CIM by visiting www.cim.co.uk.